Lux sales service focuses on trendy and high-quality luxury and designer fashion brands. Currently, our best-selling brands include: Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Celine, Chanel, Chloé, Dior, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton and Prada.
During the Lux sales period, you can sell:
- High-quality and well-maintained clothing and accessories from luxury and designer fashion brands.
- You can bring us up to 10 products at a time.
We do not accept:
- Poorly maintained or defective accessories and clothing.
- Replica products; please note that our staff may require authentication as a condition of sale.
Before the sales period:
- You can take the item to your chosen Relove store.
We will create Kirppari-Kalle credentials for you during the sales period reservation, and they will be sent to you in a separate email (please also check your spam folder). If you already have existing Kirppari-Kalle credentials, the reservation will be made directly under those credentials, and no separate email will be sent.
- Please add your bank account number and up-to-date contact information (email and phone number) to Kirppari-Kalle's system. We will contact you about the start and end of the sales period. The payment will be transferred to your designated bank account after the sales period ends.
Delivery of the products:
- You can deliver the items directly to your chosen Relove store during our opening hours, or you can opt for the eco-friendly home pickup service for your items on sale.
If you choose, you can also order the eco-friendly pickup service (€29.90) to have the items that are up for sale collected directly from your home.
The pickup service operates on weekdays in the Helsinki metropolitan area between 8 am and 9 pm (Helsinki, Espoo, Kauniainen, and Vantaa, excluding Suomenlinna), and in Tampere between 8 am and 4 pm. For more information about the pickup service, please inquire from our staff at email@example.com.
A processing fee per item will be charged at the time of delivery of the products. If you ordered the pickup service, the processing fee will be paid at the time of item pickup.
When the sales period starts:
- You will receive an email notification when your item is put up for sale, and your sales period begins. Please keep an eye on your email and check your spam folder as well.
- The sales period is at least 28 days, but Relove has the right to extend the sales period up to 60 days to promote sales.
- You can monitor your total sales in real-time through the online reservation system.
After the sales period:
- You will receive an email notification when your sales period ends. Please wait for our contact, and keep an eye on your email and spam folder.
- If your items have been sold, we will make the payment remotely to the bank account you have registered in Kirppari-Kalle. The amount to be paid will be visible in your bank account within seven (7) business days after the payment is made.
- If some of your items were sold and some were not, you can pick up the unsold items and make the payment at the Relove store where your sales period took place.
- The amount to be paid will be visible in your bank account within seven (7) business days after the payment is made.
If your items were not sold, you can pick up the unsold items from the Relove store where your sales period took place.
- Unsold items must be picked up within seven (7) days of our contact. After seven (7) days, unclaimed items will become the property of Relove.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at our stores.
Thank you for recycling with us!